Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: The Dry Divers

Frank I am using the big air tank 200 + cuft for my compressed air and 2- 100 somthngs for
O2. more is always better hehhe. I am locating them on top and rear, for switch in the water.
if my freeboard is close to my guess should be able to float em in place.

No new pictures, once again I am slowed up for another two weeks.
I do not understand how I guy can be retired and be so busy, I gotta be doing something wrong.

Dean