Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Nautilus pictures/large subs

Hi Steve P. That's a nice sketch, and with the launch of Peter's boat, definitely possible as a psub project. I really like the design lines of the WWII subs.
   Although I have taken a slightly different approach, the adventure is the same. Keep us posted on your new design as it develops. I can see where Peter's advice makes sense concerning big boats. Up to a point, it's surely more economical per square foot to make em big. Thanks for the pic, and I'll be watching for any new pictures. Good luck, Frank D.