Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Nautilus pictures/large subs

Well said Peter and thanks again for sharing the pictures with us. It's a real inspiration. I'm sure that as time goes on, we'll see lots of submarine building going on. It's just a matter of time before an affordable production model comes out that will revolutionize how many people see the ocean and ultimately use that part of our world that covers 70 percent of the surface.  Frank D.