Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Air Tanks

Frank that looks real good. Oughta be able to turn.
I am not going to have that much on my vector, but I am going with horizontal and vertical.
Yup love the idea of flying hehhe.Havn't started building yet but initial plans I got about
40 degrees in all directions, and it will be hydraulic. Both the rudder and front and rear dive
planes will also be tied in. I want to look at redesign it as the first concept got pretty complicated
I really need to keep the KISS rule in mind.

By the way just got back from a weekend on my support boat. Put about 100 miles on the
old girl and spent the night on Lake Superior. Everything worked perfect and found all kinds
of places I will have to return to. Also got to look at the handling characteristics in about 6' rollers.
I think I can tow the sub by a docking platform kinda U shaped thingy lots of design work and
head scratching to do.

Dean