[PSUBS-MAILIST] Live Aboard Submarine Yacht

Hello Peter,

What a incredible achievement !  Not only have you proved that it can be done. You also proved that a "poor person" can do it.

So this is not only a sub building achievement but also a mayor building management achievement.

I also have to congratulate you to make the point clear that a big sub is not always a expensive sub. On contrary it can be a very economic live aboard lifestyle you really pulled it off !

PS: it breaks my heart that you are going to focus on rockets in the near future...

Cheers
Wil

www.concretesubmarine.com