[PSUBS-MAILIST] Mig and plasma size

Hi James
Bought my lathe today 16"swing used only 6 hours 1m c to c +stacks of accessories.I am busy trying to source
a mig machine and a plasma cutter and hope u or someone could give me advice on amperage ect i only have
single phase .I am used to stick and tig welding and also have oxy/acc equip .
I would also appreciate any other advice for starting out building my K350 I have studied your web site and all the
others sites hopefully I to will be able to contribute something as meaningful one day.
Thanks from South Africa the proud winners of 1 silver medal in the Olympics.
Glen