Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] About my sub.

Hi Ian. That's one BIG submarine. Very cool! I'll check out the page link you posted. I use frappr for pictures because it's pretty easy to use ( I'm no computer wizz) and if I post a picture, visitors can see the older ones too without a lot of hassle.
Did Wil say when he expects to be done? Maybe you have some pictures of the hull construction you can share? I like the idea of concrete because it's so flexible in design. Much like the fiberglassing work I'm doing now, It's more like sculpting than fabricating. That's why it took so long! Once I got started making that thing, I kept adding more complex shapes because it was so easy to do. Glass ( and concrete) will form to any shape you want. Frank D.