Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] saving your backside with sonar...the misinformed

Hi David. Thanks for the explanation. I think a device that will allow us to communicate with other boats is great. Your passive system may be able to detect other objects as well, like an approaching speed boat, or maybe an amorous whale?  Keep working the bugs out, and we'll try it on a real sub one of these days. Frank D.