From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Recon1st@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 9:57 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Stopping Flaps

Brent the way I have it planned. Is to just pack the chute in a cylinder with the tether and an

air nozzle at the base. Lightly goop in the chute, and if ever needed just blow it out. The hp

air discharge would deploy the chute out and up. For sure I have never tested this sort of

chute in the water, but have in the air on a race car. this seems like a very fool proof and cheap

simple way to accomplish this safety feature.

Dean