RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Double Rudder/Braking Flaps for a K-250

Hello Frank,

I might very well go with power assist of some sort. It seems resonably simple to me to do so, but since some believe it to be a terribly complicated monster, I guess I'm a rocket scientist and didn't even know it.

Here are existing examples of what I'm basically trying to do with my double rudder/braking flaps. So as you can see it's nothing totally new.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Eurowings_bae146-300_d-aewb_arp.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Buccaneer-AirBrake.JPG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_brake_(aircraft)

Your resident possibility thinker ;)'