Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydrophones

Hi David. "placed within a ballast tank" ???????
I don't get it. Won't that make it hard to get to? My ballast tanks are welded shut heavy gage stainless with just a hole in the bottom for water to go in/out and the air fitting on top.
I'll be able to stuff a hose up there to rinse them out, but not actually reach anything inside.
I was planning on mounting the sonar near a window. That way I can see it, and even video it working with whale sounds or voice comms on the speaker.
Frank D.