Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Stopping Flaps Verses Thrusters

Hi Jay. Ya, I think you gotta be moving pretty fast to get a roll. I can't see our little subs ever getting that much power on board. I would however like to get a little "banking" on a turn if it was possible. I was watching the video of Hawke's two man sub Falcon and it had a little roll to it as it was cruising near some rocks. I think it may have been a computer generated cartoon, but still it looked like a lot of fun, and with just the domes for viewing, seems like it would let you see below a bit while turning. Frank D.