From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 12:07:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: The Dry Divers
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

OUCH! That must have been pretty scary, not being able to let go of that magnet. The video said they had a means of releasing the shot filled tube used for maintaining a set distance from the sea floor. That set up must have been added after the "magnet incident".
I wonder if it's possible to go down and visit with those guys and see the subs? Are they still around?
Frank D.

Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®. Game with Windows