Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Delta visit upcoming

Hi Guys. I just got an e-mail from the Delta guys, and he said they are working in Monterey bay for the next 2 months and I should come by and see the sub. If any of you have a specific question, let me know and I'll try to get an answer. I'll take pictures if they let me, and post them somewhere. Frappr has been a little difficult lately so maybe I can get my daughter to set up my web page so you can see them there. Anyway, let me know if you're curious about anything special. I'll try to get down to the MBARI guys too while I'm over there to ask what fluid they use for motor compensation. Frank D.