Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep Flight Challengers Interior

Brent, go to the Parker site. It has lots of good info. You can download their info booklet, it's about 80 some pages, but the part we need is only about 16 pages. It gives hard dimensions for all the grooves etc. for each size of O ring, explains hardness, and lots of other good stuff like groove design, type of rubber material per application, and smoothness specs etc. Unfortunately, I went with what their salesman said rather than strictly adhering to the given charts, and now I may have a problem, but the info from the brochure is very complete and good. Frank D.