From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of jonw@psubs.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 4:53 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Acrylic Viewports

Looks like Vance answered it.  However, PVHO first arrived on the scene in 1977 and Delta was built in 1984.

Frank, a non-certified sub can work for profit, it just can't take passengers.  I've not seen any law or regulation stopping you from doing work commercially in your own sub.  It won't hurt to confirm with them the certification status, and maybe a short history of how/when they got a waiver if you don't mind asking.

Jon