Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Acrylic Viewports

Hi Jon. Yes, I'll ask what's up with working and being/not being certified. I'm very curious about the motors, compensation, battery types, and basically the nuts and bolts of the sub, as well as their operating procedures. Remember Peter's mishap? I bet he's upgraded his check list. I'll need a little help in devising a pre-dive check list for my sub, and maybe I can get an insight on what systems they're using and how they go about checking everything. I wonder if any of the other guys are thinking of questions.....Frank D.