[PSUBS-MAILIST] Inflatable Floats for Fixed Wing Aircraft & Helicopters

"Full Lotus Manufacturing develops and manufactures inflatable floats for fixed wing aircraft and helicopters.  We have extensive knowledge in fabric structural engineering and manufacturing, lightweight air retention membrane technology, and rotational molding."

http://www.full-lotus.com/index_main.html

This amphib type looks perfect for sucking in the bladder making it more hydrodynamic.

http://www.full-lotus.com/asap_amphib_gear.htm

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/appages/fullLotusFloats.php

http://www.full-lotus.com/index_new.html

Also of note in regard to transparent front MBT's here is the product the got my juices flowing again on this idea.

"The Molokini is an all-transparent two-passenger kayak made out of the same durable polycarbonate material used in the production of bulletproof glass and fighter jet canopies. It comes equipped with an anodized aluminum internal frame system, dual flotation bladders and a three-quart water bailer. The Molokini features a removable lightweight anodized aluminum frame system, allowing the user to minimize space consumption, thus making transporting and storage of multiple units easy and convenient."

http://www.full-lotus.com/leisure_products/molokini.htm

Your resident  pontoon  dreamer   ;)'

Regards,

Szybowski