From: Recon1st@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 09:16:23 -0400
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Soft VBT idea
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

OK guys another weird idea of mine

I have the idea of using a fire hose for a VBT.
I am a volunteer fireman and one day putting out a fire it dawned on me that say a 3" diameter
hose could be used for a soft VBT. It could be run along the perimeter under the super structure
of my sub. The two ends can be screwed together and an air line attached. We have tested these
hoses to 600 psi and are very very durable.

Any thoughts on this?

I would be using this when extra equipment and or weight would be onboard.
Not to mention an additional safety item.

Dean