Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED)

Hi Brent. That OLED technology sounds very interesting. The little dive computer is cool too. it mentions a compass as well, although it doesn't specify where that info comes from. I guess that comes from the "firmware" what ever that is ???? Not being too computer savy, I'm guessing that means the operating system for the computer. Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for this technology. It looks very promising. Frank D.

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.