Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Cleaning Plexiglass

I'm sure that's a problem many sub manufacturers have dealt with and I'd be interested on how they got around it. I've seen promo pictures of people touching those big domes while submerged, and I'm sure that's not a good idea if for nothing else, the cleaning task. Probably a mild soap and water is used, but what about the small scratches from the cleaning cloth. Maybe Greg has some info on this. Frank D.

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.