Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FW: New Submersibles Launched - September 2008

Hi Hugh. That's what I thought. I remember it around $250K. Still, that's a nice boat if you're lucky enough to own a mega-yacht. I wonder what batteries they are using. I've heard the Altair nano batteries are pretty reliable, and some car manufacturers are using them now. I don't have any info about the co2 scrubber, but I hope someone pipes in on this thread with some info. Frank D.

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.