Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FW: New Submersibles Launched - September 2008

Hi Jon. It's got seats. Might be tough to stand up for that long. I've often considered a bubble dome to add to my sub, and would stand up to look through it. Now I'm leaning in the direction of the plexi ring Greg C. told me about. Can't afford to make any big changes right now, else I'll never get this thing in the water. Focus, Focus, Focus.........
Frank D.

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.