RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Delta Subs

Christmas comes early! Open Open Open

From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:41:59 -0400
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Delta Subs
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Hi Jon. I went down but they were very busy getting the boat ready. They have this great big boat at 110 feet called the Valero IV docked at the Mbari dock, and the delta sub sitting on deck. They just got here from Seattle. No idea what project they're working on yet. I know that they work with MBARI on setting devices on the bottom to record seismic info and underwater rock slides.  I'll try again soon. I stopped by the MBARI office too, and will try to see both groups. I'll let you know when I get back.
I got some packages today from NH and I'm assuming they are from you. Thanks. Let me know if you'd like me to send you postage or anything. Real busy here trying to get my front fairing mold ready for fiberglass. Almost there. This one went very fast compared to the back. I learned a bunch of short cuts and will get pictures up soon. Frank D.

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.