Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FW: New Submersibles Launched - September 2008

Hi Glen,

While I am not a K Boat owner, most people who own them say that they have very marginal reserve bouyancy. I would for that reason calculate with both 1/4 inch and 6 mm. This difference will tell you how much more and/or heavier ribbing you you will need to use to get the depth your looking for.

Best Regards,

Jim K