From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Jens Laland
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 5:38 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ichtineo

Jay & Joseph,

The only book in english I have is the one called "Monturiol's Dream" by
Matthew Steward. A great book in itself, but far from a translation of the
texts written by the submarine designer and builder Narciso Monturiol
himself. The original Monturiol book is republished, and one that I am
going to buy (even if my one year course in spanish was 40 years ago).

However, please let me know if there is an english version, and where to
get it.

best regards,
Jens

** if you read spanish, Narciso Monturiol's own book about
** his submarines could be the thing for you, ref:

** http://www.altafulla.com/fons_cas/ciencia/en_so_ar_na.htm

our server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 53