[PSUBS-MAILIST] Control Circuit for ROV

Hey everyone. I've been trying to put the idea of making a Mini, when i say Mini i mean as small as possible ROV together. i plan on using a PLC control circuit to make the controls easier. BUT i am having some troubles designing the wiring circuit. i plan on using 24V output voltage from the PLC to control Relay's that will control the motors. The tether i have decided to use is has 6 conductors and a Cat5e with 4 UTP's. i was planning on using 4 (2 pos 2 neg) of the conductors to power the thrusters, and another pair for a univ. bus bar for cameras, lights ect. i was wondering if anyone had the time or had something similar to this already done, and if so could they share a wireing diagram with me? i will need 1 UTP to xmit video. so that leaves 3 pairs for control. i was planning to have 2 thrusters on the outsides to provide forward/reverse and 2 thrusters providing dive functions. i can change up the wiring arrangment if someone has a better idea but as for the tether thats pretty much fixed. the only change i could make is going to 12 conductors instead of 6

Cody McMillan
Marine Engineer
6046573770

Get your information fix on your phone. With MSN Mobile you get regular news, sports and  finance updates. Try it today!