Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Price's

Hi Cody. Sounds like you have a good skill set which will serve you well.
On some prices, I bought 2 large 3/8 inch by 84 inch semi-eliptical tank heads from a company in Texas at $900 each, with shipping to Calif. at $300 each.
I have about $12,000 into the project so far, and expect to spend another $10 K before launch. The hull and fairings are mostly done, so mechanicals are the next phase. (motors are done)
I hope you success in your project. Frank D.