From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 1:53 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Price's

Hi Cody. Welcome to the group. It's very difficult to build a sub from a completed tank. Generally a lot of the work is done before the ends are attached. If you're considering building a sub. You'll need to know how to weld, or your building costs will be very high. I started with mock-ups and found it very helpful and almost free. Good luck! Frank D.