From: Smyth, Alec
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: 3/4/2010 11:51:07 AM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] MBT Vents

Hi Vance,

I've got exactly that arrangement but am wanting larger bore valves. D'you have any idea what that sort of valve George used is called? They're not regular ball valves, they're a sort of ball valve in a hex shaped body that has a flat surface to mate against the hull. I just don't know what these things are called to go looking for them.

thanks,

Alec