Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] MBT Vents

Guys

I think it would be far more educational for us all if discussions like
this were backed up by P&ID drawings (read: 'quick sketches') or Process
Flow Diagrams (still read: 'quick sketches').

The thing is: It can sometimes become quite an intellectual challenge
trying to visualize (read: 'understand') all these piping systems when
they are presented in writing only.

Best regards,
Jens Laland

**
** In a message dated 3/4/2010 7:45:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,