To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 9:36 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] May I ask for expert opinions?

I recently started a weblog, which I call Polymath because it covers
many subjects (most weblogs seem to be single subject). One of the posts
in it is some chapter notes from a book on achieving personal mobility
in spite of governmental and other restrictions on travel. As you might
expect, it emphasizes multimode vehicles like hovercraft, flying and
amphibious cars, and I've even included some speculations on
submersibles and amphibious subs.

Here's the relevant post: http://archivale.com/weblog/?p=614

Inasmuch as my knowledge of subs is based on extensive reading and
theory, with no experience of either construction or operation,
critiques from people with hands-on experience might be very helpful and
save me or a reader some embarrassment or worse.

If any of you are interested and have a few moments to read and post a
comment, I would be grateful.

Best regards,

Marc de Piolenc
Iligan City, Philippines