Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] May I ask for expert opinions?

Impressive, isn't it? There are several combination hovercraft/wing-in-
ground effect vehicles out there, but this one seems able to fly out of
ground effect, and to be fully controllable both in and out of ground
effect despite the lack of ailerons. The rapid acceleration for takeoff
also tells me that, although he tries to come across as a hick, the
inventor did a thorough job of engineering the propulsion system, which
is easy to get wrong. All in all, a good machine that looks like it
could easily beat some more professional designs.

Best,
Marc