Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] May I ask for expert opinions?

Ah, Congress! With almost infallible acumen, they have succeeded in
torpedoing nearly every government project with any merit at all.

And sadly, the rules are different for government. Every time a
government agency screws up, it gets more budget and more authority.

Best,
Marc