From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of James
Frankland
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 5:25 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] MBT Vents

Hi Alec,

Ive seen this arrangement on your project page.
http://www.psubs.org/projects/1234567810/snoopyk250/

I thought it looked a little odd.  Is there no seal at all for the
shaft?

>From peoples advice, i'll just do it as per Georges plans.

Also, you mentioned about the ball valves.  I managed to get exactly the
valves called for on the plans.  If you like i can put you in touch with
the company i got them from, but i suspect you'll use somethig closer to
home.

http://www.guernseysubmarine.com/index_files/Page13993.htm

Kind regards
James