Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 8:50 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Rudder angle indicators

In a message dated 3/9/2010 11:41:04 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, alanjames@xtra.co.nz writes:

I think I'll buy an off the shelf $10- version & have a go at adapting it.

Alan

Hi Alan. Ya, an off the shelf unit makes more sense. You can get a couple as spares and still be way ahead.
I like the round "doughnut" ones too. I saved the link and am looking at using that design. Simple, easy, and hopefully reliable. The round ones could be attached for my dive planes and a strip type would work on the rudder linkage. Very good find. Thanks for that.
Frank D.