Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] MBT Vents

In a message dated 3/10/2010 1:36:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, jonw@psubs.org writes:
For scientific work, you'd have to do an analysis on
the particular water you were interested in since Distilled water is
going to weight less than your average lake water (which has minerals in
it); and the weight of salt water is going to depend upon the amount of
salt absorbed by that water, which varies around the globe.
OK Jon....tell me you work for NASA.....I'll believe you !
Just kiddin'
I seldom use a calculator. You should see the reems of paper I generate when I'm calculating stuff. My wife just shakes her head. Hey, better go sharpen some more pencils !
Frank D.