Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Trailer

Hi Gordon,

The hull is 48 inches in diameter and the acrylic sheet is not available wider than 48 inches, Since you cannot blow a window 48 inches from a 48 inch sheet I was forced to do the transition cone. Before I realized this I was planning on a 48 inch dome.

The sub will be about 14,000 # when complete. I think it will have to spend most of it's life on the trailer, as I have two 5000# forklifts and am near the maximum lifting capacity now.

I still need to add a 1,500 # drop weight 1,700# of batteries and some more lead.

I'm hoping to remove the sub from the trailer, add the drop weight, and replace on the trailer for the rest of the work.

Best Regards,

Jim K