[PSUBS-MAILIST] Batteries

Hi All,

After much deliberaqtion I've finally ordered my 14 batteries. Interstate U3050HC. If the literature is correct my two banks of six should give me 215 minutes of power each at 75 amp draw. Switch to the other bank for a total of just over 7 hours of run time!!

I'll have to get the unit back on the trailer before installing as the total weight is about 1,450 # and my forklifts will no longer be able to lift the sub after they are installed.

Best Regards,

Jim K