Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Batteries

Hi Jim. That sounds great ! Will you be dunking in a small lake near home?  I sure hope you have someone to video the whole thing. I just love watching those. It's a classy lookin' sub. I like the colors too. No chance of being mistaken for a Canadian sub !!!
How soon will you be installing the plexi dome ? It sure will be a nice view out that big window.
Have you got a charger for your batteries ? I'll need one of those pretty soon too. Maybe we should get a thread started on that subject. I wonder if a sub needs to be licensed for just a dunk test. Maybe not if it's in a local lake. Good luck and keep us informed. Sure sounds like fun is about to happen.
Frank D.