RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Desert Star Sport

    I agree totally with Jon's approach here. Whereas I have had some success with the simpler piezo based broadband hydrophone system, I am not rehearsed with the higher ultra sonic frequencies.

    We as a group should support the individuals already researching this valuable area of homing and tracking sonar as we as a group will no doubt benefit from its outcome.

    In that spirit of support, is there anything I can contribute in the way of funding or materials to the individuals working in this area of research. I am fully aware that research and development can be both costly in both time and materials. Simply contact me off list and I will aid where possible.

                                                                                                                                                        David Bartsch