Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Batteries

Hi Dean,

Thanks for the info.

I did a 4 battery setup at 24 volts for about 400.00 as I recall so 700 sounds in the neighorhood of reasonable.

Best regards,
Jim K

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 2:33 PM, <Recon1st@aol.com> wrote:
Jim I got a charger from Lester Electrical. It is a 72v 25amp. It can run on 120 or 240.
I am pretty sure they can supply anything you need. Squeeze your cheeks real tight
they are not cheap. If memory serves me mine was over 700

Dean