From: ShellyDalg@aol.com [mailto:ShellyDalg@aol.com]
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:54:26 EDT
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Overpressure valve placement.

Hi James. Cutting into the hull weld isn't a problem. Your weld looks good
( so does your web site ) and by using the pre-heat method it will be just
fine.  I would suggest using POST-heat as well. It doesn't take a lot of
time and the  slower cooling prevents cracking where the three different alloys
come  together.
Frank D.