[PSUBS-MAILIST] SubConn Help

Hi all,

Could someone give me a hand with selecting the correct penetrator from subconn?  I'm sorry to seem a noddy but i am confused with all the different products on the site.

This is for the rear thruster through hull that i want to go into the rear end cap.  I was hoping to find something on Subconn that will do the job.

The thruster is the Minn Kota 80lb 24v.

Looks like the high power ones available on psubs members page would probably do it, but which one?

I assume you would weld in a plate with the correct hole threaded and screw the bulkhead connector to it?  Also you'd need the corresponding in line connector?  But which bulkhead connector?  Male or Female?

Also, i actually only need 2 pins, so possibly i was thinking of this one.   Might be cheaper?

http://www.subconn.com/filer/1031/SubConn_Power_Battery_2_Contacts.208379629654805.pdf

and, a while ago there was talk of a "standard penetrator" that everyone was advised to add to their sub to enable sharing of equipment.  Which one was that?.

Thanks in advance,
James