RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] special periscope

Alec,

 Its just a fun project...designed to mess with fishermen.

                                                              David Bartsch

Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] special periscope
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:19:30 -0400
From: Alec.Smyth@compuware.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Hi David,

I'm afraid on a K-250 I really can't see the utility of a periscope. The thrusters are for maneuvering, but the K250 doesn't really do any meaningful straight transits, whether on the surface or at periscope depth, and if the idea is to see all around while submerged... well, your head is in a dome already!

thanks,

Alec