[PSUBS-MAILIST] linear actuators

Frank,
sorry I've got these linear actuators & robotic arms running round in my head at the moment.
With your linear actuator, could you not just drill a hole in the actuator body & run one long belows
over the length of the piston & actuator & pot the wires.
This would then allow for the oil displacement shifts in the actuator & piston travel.
You could alternatively run the  belows half way down the actuator & cover the rest with a pvc
pipe.
Have you pulled one to bits yet? I'm considering ordering a couple for a robotic arm.
Alan