that I could before the endcap went on. Removing stuff to weld is better than trying to work
in that confined space.

Dean

In a message dated 3/30/2010 12:49:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time, glenbrown@vodamail.co.za writes:
Hi All
I have  finished my  K350 thru hulls,bpods,ctower,hatch,dweights,vports ect and now I am busy welding my ends on to the pressure hull.I bought a 400 amp mig machine last week and need to know what the best wire to use I have been advised that E70-6 is good enough another option seems to be Mil-Mag 713 Dual Shield Flux Core.
Any advice will be most wellcome ,to date I have only used stick E7018 rods and tig  316L ,but I need to get finished.

On another subject I would from the bottom of my heart like to thank all the American members for your LONG sacrifice you have made be it by  family , friends or taxes in Iraq and Pakistan and other parts of the world .I am sure most South Africans feel the same way.
All the best
Glen
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] syntactic foam

Brian I think it was Mike Caudle with the foam.

On a side note just got a 55 gallon drum of macro spheres. By the time I use it up I should
know something about molding the stuff.

Dean

In a message dated 3/30/2010 10:28:02 A.M. Central Daylight Time, ojaivalleybeefarm@dslextreme.com writes:
Hi,
       I can't remember who it is that has a whole bunch of the syntactic
foam stock piled?  It looks like I'm going to need some to do some fairing
out of some areas.   Cliff mentioned it in Vancouver, since it will not be
nessesary to mold it, it might be a solution for me -  except to ship it
will probably be ridiculous !  Please let me know  - Thanks

Brian