Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Rolled hull OR propane tank??

thanks will do

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 8:02 AM, <JimToddPsub@aol.com> wrote:
Joshua,

You can post your project on Psub.org.  Go to the "PSUBS Community" drop-down at the top and click on "Projects & Photos."  You might check out Dan Hryhorcoff's posting of Persistence.  Better yet, go to the Membership drop-down, join Psubs, and post a bio.

The subject has been addressed somewhat, but if you can stand one more comment:
A couple of problems (among others) with a used propane tank:
1. Getting the smell out
2.  Bad welds caused by hydrogen embrittlement

Those are just some of the many things I've learned and continue to learn from much smarter people in this group.  Also, if you'll scroll down on the home page you'll see a couple of ways to access the book Manned Submersibles by R. Frank Busby.  It will teach you more for the amount of time invested than anything else could possibly do.

I noticed you signed from the USS Iowa.  Did you go with her to Port Richmond last week for the rehab?  Tell us about you background.

Best regards,
Jim T.