No Subject

Hi Gang,

The mailing list is in excellent shape with 73 registered participants
from all over the world.  Although a lot of discussion is contributed
by "regulars", I assure you the "lurkers" are reading intently.

It was only 2.5 years ago that 5 or 6 people were cc'ing each other
every other week or so.  Now look what we have.  Considering our choice
of topic, I think we as a group are a resounding success.

And looking at the web site data, our charter (as unofficial as it is)
is a resounding success.  Two of the top Five web pages requested deal
specifically with submersible design.
	designguide.html
	sources.html

Here are some web site statistics from the past month, spanning
August 01, 1998 through September 7, 1998:

There were 9588 requests for web pages.
The average daily request for web pages is 249.
There were 715 distinct hosts served.
146 meg of data was transfered from the web site.
A daily average of 3.7 meg of data is transfered every day.

Most popular day to access the web site:
1. Saturday
2. Thursday
3. Monday
4. Wednesday
5. Tuesday
6. Friday
7. Sunday

Five most popular web site access times (EDT):
1. 17:00
2. 18:00
3. 15:00
4. 16:00
5. 22:00

Five least popular web site access times (EDT):
1. 05:00
2. 04:00
3. 08:00
4. 06:00
5. 07:00

How far around the world do we reach?  Here's a list
of foreign countries that have visited the web site
in August:
	Australia
	Belgium
	Brazil