Re: your psubs club Info

Ray.Keefer@eng.Sun.COM writes:

<< Since I claim intellectual property and
 >copyrights to my inputs and they are being "re-published" without my
 >express authorization by psubs' individuals and psubs is not a
 >corporation with any assets, I probably will be forced to file a federal
 >civil action against pusbs individual management members and/or it's
 >founders for sizeable monetary damages plus my court costs, my
 >attorney's fees and my travel expenses to take their depositions with my
 >attorney.

This is the kind of unnecessary threat that ruins good things.  Who intends to
benefit by destruction of good intent?  Is this your legacy to a group of
peers?

Cut the crap John.  Nobody here wronged you.  Your anger at your own frailty
is severly misdirected.  Your threats are sorry, sad, misguided, destructive,
ineffective, and insulting to me personally.  It is a childish display of
anger , and stupidly self-serving anguish.  You want to share your pain,
because misery loves company?  You do harm, for what good?  Your personal
aggrandizement?  Very shallow stuff for a submariner.  Apparently I had more
respect for you than you deserved.  Get over it, and get on with the rest of
your life without trying to bring misery on others.  It does not make you
proud and it hurts you first and foremost.

Can't we let reason prevail?  We've already lost archives to this nonsensical
stupidity.  John, as a friend (which I thought I was), please don't do this.
Let it go, leave it be.  Anybody would be glad to have your productive input.
You took insult when none was intended, and given your situation, I can
understand that.  But nothing good comes from hurting others, and it's not the
kind of impression that serves your interests either.  What ever happened to
your sense of humor?

This, like all our PSUB postings, is a matter of public record, available for
public scrutiny.  If you would like to respond to me personally, my e-mail
address is SFreihof@aol.com.  I know you're hurting, John, but hurting others
doesn't much help you.  Please consider me a friend and talk to me.  Don't do
something rash or stupid, because there is no mal-intent  within this
asssociation of submariners..  Think of the good left for you to do, and don't
focus on the anger you feel by your ailment.  I would hate to be deprived of
this forum because of your response to a perceived insult, while there is much
you can still offer.

Please John, talk to me. You came to us without anyone knowing your situation
or your desperation. Don't be so quick to condemn, lest ye be condemned in
same....

Stan